Access To This Site
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON AND YOU MUST EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. ASK YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO ACCESS THIS SITE FOR YOU.
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE REQUIRED BY THE STATE OR PROVINCE YOU ARE IN TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be your correct, current, and complete information. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete or is an impersonation of someone else, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, to terminate or suspend your access at any time, and delete any comments you have posted, all without prior notice.
IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL LIMITATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE. Your use of this site, purchase or use of any of our products constitutes your agreement to these Terms of Service.
The website located at www.holyherb.com (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Holy Herbajuana (“Holy Herbajuana”, “Us”, “Our”, and “We”). Holy Herbajuana provides resources related to cannabis varieties and related products which include reviews and ratings provided by its users, directories of cannabis dispensaries, retail locations, and medical providers, and cannabis-related news stories and other articles; and offers certain products for sale (collectively, with all other services provided through the Site, the “Services”). Certain features of the Services or Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Service or Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS. ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND SERVICES IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CONTENT POSTED BY HOLY HERBAJUANA ON ANY WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION, SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT SERVICE, OR ADVERTISEMENT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. HOLY HERBAJUANA DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF, ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION MADE ON THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING USER CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (EACH AS DEFINED BELOW). HOLY HERBAJUANA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY DISPENSARY, RETAIL LOCATION, HEALTH CARE PROVIDER, OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. HOLY HERBAJUANA IS NOT OBLIGATED TO SCREEN DISPENSARIES, RETAIL LOCATIONS, HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR MENUS TO DETERMINE WHETHER THEY ARE QUALIFIED OR AUTHORIZED BY LAW TO PROVIDE THEIR SERVICES OR TO DETERMINE THE ACCURACY OF THEIR MENUS OR OTHER INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE.
- HOLY HERBAJUANA DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE. ANY INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICES, OR WITHIN ANY OF HOLY HERBAJUANA’S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES OR CHANNELS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO COVER ALL POSSIBLE USES, DIRECTIONS, PRECAUTIONS, OR ADVERSE EFFECTS. SUCH INFORMATION INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, USER CONTENT AND HOLY HERBAJUANA-GENERATED CONTENT DERIVED FROM USER CONTENT (E.G., STRAIN HIGHLIGHTS, ATTRIBUTES, AND OTHER DATA). THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND SERVICES AND PROVIDED VIA HOLY HERBAJUANA’S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND CHANNELS SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THE SITE, SERVICES, OR ON HOLY HERBAJUANA’S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND CHANNELS.
- THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT LIMIT THE MORE GENERAL DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY IN SECTIONS 8 AND 9 OR ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- 2.1 Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site (e.g., to use the Services), you must register for an account with Holy Herbajuana (“Holy Herbajuana Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; and (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may not create more than one Holy Herbajuana Account. You may delete your Holy Herbajuana Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Site. Holy Herbajuana may suspend or terminate your Holy Herbajuana Account in accordance with Section 10.
- 2.2 Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Holy Herbajuana Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Holy Herbajuana Account. You agree to immediately notify Holy Herbajuana of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Holy Herbajuana Account or any other breach of security. Holy Herbajuana cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- 3. SITE AND MOBILE APP
- 3.1 License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Holy Herbajuana grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Site and Services for your personal, noncommercial use. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Holy Herbajuana grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to install and use the software Holy Herbajuana makes available for mobile devices (“Mobile App”), in executable object code format only, solely on your own handheld mobile device and for your personal, noncommercial use. As used in this Agreement, the term “Services” includes the Mobile App.
- 3.2 Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Services; (c) you shall not access the Site or Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Site or Services content must be retained on all copies thereof.
- 3.3 Modification. Holy Herbajuana reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Holy Herbajuana will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or Services or any part thereof.
- 3.4 Ownership. Excluding your User Content (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and Services are owned by Holy Herbajuana or Holy Herbajuana’s licensors. The provision of the Site and Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. Holy Herbajuana and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
- 3.5 App Platforms. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Mobile App is dependent on the third party app platform from which you received the Mobile App, e.g., the Apple App Store® (“App Platform”). You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Holy Herbajuana and not with the App Platform. Holy Herbajuana, not the App Platform, is solely responsible for the App, the content thereof, maintenance, support services, and warranty therefor, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance, or intellectual property infringement). You agree to pay all fees charged by the App Platform in connection with the Mobile App. Each App Platform may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree before downloading the Mobile App from it. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Mobile App is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable agreements, terms and conditions of use/service, and other policies of the applicable App Platform. You acknowledge that the App Platform (and its subsidiaries) is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement and will have the right to enforce this Agreement. See Accessing and Downloading the Application from Apple® in Section 12.5 below for additional terms and conditions if you access or download the Mobile App from the Apple App Store.
- USER CONTENT
- 4.1 User Content. “User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to, or uses with, the Site or Services, including without limitation, content in the user’s profile, user reviews and/or postings. You acknowledge and agree that Holy Herbajuana is not responsible for any User Content, including its accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Holy Herbajuana does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or user for your use or misuse of any User Content.
- 4.2 User Content – Your Responsibilities. You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that makes you or any third party personally identifiable. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate the Acceptable Use Policy (defined below). You may not state or imply that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Holy Herbajuana. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content (and not Holy Herbajuana), you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. Holy Herbajuana is not obligated to backup any User Content and User Content may be deleted at anytime. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
- 4.2 License. You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Holy Herbajuana an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Site and Services. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
- 4.3 Feedback. If you provide Holy Herbajuana any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Services (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Holy Herbajuana all rights in the Feedback and agree that Holy Herbajuana shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Holy Herbajuana will treat any Feedback you provide to Holy Herbajuana as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Holy Herbajuana any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. The following sets forth Holy Herbajuana’s “Acceptable Use Policy”:
- 5.1 General Restrictions. You agree not to use the Site, Services, or any of Holy Herbajuana’s social media pages or channels to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (a) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (b) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive (e.g., material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual) or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or which is harmful to minors in any way; or (c) in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- 5.2 Reviews. You agree not to post reviews on the Site, Services, or any of Holy Herbajuana’s social media pages or channels that are not based upon your personal experience or are otherwise designed for any purpose other than providing other users on the Site with an accurate description of your personal experience. Reviews based on secondhand, non-personal experience are not allowed. In addition to the other restrictions contained in the Acceptable Use Policy, reviews posted on the Site, Services, or any of Holy Herbajuana’s social media pages or channels must not: (a) be written exclusively in capital letters, (b) be plagiarized, (c) contain spam or advertisements, (d) contain personally identifying information about any Dispensary employees or any other person, (e) contain overly detailed or sexual descriptions of an individual’s physical appearance, or lewd personal attacks against a specific individual or group of individuals affiliated with the Dispensary, (f) contain references to Dispensaries or competitors other than the product or Dispensary being reviewed, or (g) contain unrelated personal grievances. If you are an owner, volunteer, or employee of a Dispensary you may not post reviews about your Dispensary or products or about your competitors’ Dispensary or products.
- 5.3 Photos. Image files must exclusively feature the products they illustrate and must not include body parts, messy or cluttered backgrounds, product wrapping, currency, paraphernalia, brand names, or other any objects other than the product itself. Image files must be clear and must not be blurry, fuzzy, or contain any flash reflections. Products should be centered in the image file. Image files must contain an accurate depiction of the product they illustrate. Image files cannot contain pornography or other graphic images and must otherwise abide by the guidelines set forth in this Section 5.
- 5.4 Technological Restrictions. In addition, you agree not to use the Site or Services to: (a) upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (b) send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (c) harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site or Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (e) attempt to or impersonate another user or Holy Herbajuana or gain unauthorized access to the Site or Services, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site or Services, through password mining or other means; (f) harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Site or Services; or (g) introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Site or Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Site or Services.
- 5.5 Monitoring, Suspension, and Termination. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content (including any image files or reviews), investigate, and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion (including removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Holy Herbajuana Account in accordance with Section 10, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities) if we in our sole discretion suspect that you have violated the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of this Agreement or otherwise create liability for us or any other person.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold Holy Herbajuana (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, judgments, awards, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonably attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use or misuse of the Site or Services, (ii) your User Content, (iii) your violation of this Agreement; or (iv) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Holy Herbajuana reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Holy Herbajuana. Holy Herbajuana will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- THIRD PARTY MATERIALS; DEALS; OTHER USERS; RELEASE
- 7.1 Third Party Materials. The Site or Services might display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, articles applications or other products, services and/or materials) or contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties such as Deals (defined below) (collectively, “Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Holy Herbajuana is not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Holy Herbajuana does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or user for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Material, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party Material.
- 7.2 Deals. The Site or Services might display, include or make available coupons, promotional codes, giveaways, samples, and other offers from listed dispensaries (collectively, “Deals”). Deals constitute “Third Party Materials” under this Agreement. Holy Herbajuana displays these Deals on the Site and Services as a form of advertisement for the listing dispensary (the “Offeror”) only. All Deals are offered directly by the applicable Offeror, and may be subject to additional terms, conditions, or restrictions of the Offeror or under applicable law, whether or not such additional terms, conditions or restrictions are expressly included on the Site or Services. The Offeror, and not Holy Herbajuana, is solely responsible for: (a) redemption of the Deal; (b) compliance of all aspects of the Deal with applicable law (including without limit, the advertisement, redemption, and terms, conditions and restrictions related thereto); (c) all goods and services it provides to you in connection with the Deal; and (d) all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Deal or not.
- 7.3 Other Users. Each user of the Site or Services is solely responsible for any and all of its User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content, and we assume no responsibility for any User Content. Your interactions with other Site or Service users (including Dispensaries) are solely between you and such user. You agree that Holy Herbajuana will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site or Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- 7.4 Release. You hereby release and forever discharge Holy Herbajuana (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish your rights with respect to, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site or Service users or Third Party Materials. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HOLY HERBAJUANA (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HOLY HERBAJUANA (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, HOLY HERBAJUANA’S (AND OUR SUPPLIERS’) LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID HOLY HERBAJUANA IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Site and/or Services (including your Holy Herbajuana Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site or Services in violation of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, your Holy Herbajuana Account and right to access and use the Site and Services will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Holy Herbajuana Account involves deletion of your User Content associated therewith from our Site, Services, and live databases. Holy Herbajuana will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of this Agreement, including for termination of your Holy Herbajuana Account or deletion of your User Content. Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 3.2-3.4, 4–12.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY. Holy Herbajuana respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site and Services do the same. In connection with our Site and Services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our Site and Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site and Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- 11.1 your physical or electronic signature;
- 11.2 identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- 11.3 identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- 11.4 sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- 11.5 your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- 11.6 a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- 11.7 a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
- 12.1 No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Holy Herbajuana will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site or Services.
- 12.3 ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, AND FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE. Except for disputes brought in small claims court, all disputes between you and Holy Herbajuana arising out of, relating to or in connection with the Site or Services shall be exclusively settled through binding arbitration pursuant to the then-current rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) for commercial arbitration. There is no judge or jury in arbitration. Arbitration procedures are simpler and more limited than rules applicable in court and review by a court is limited. YOU AND HOLY HERBAJUANA AGREE THAT ANY SUCH ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, if the class-action waiver in the prior sentence is deemed invalid or unenforceable, however, neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration. This arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if Holy Herbajuana makes any future change to this dispute resolution provision, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) that you had already provided notice of to Holy Herbajuana. Information on AAA and how to start arbitration can be found at www.adr.org or by calling 800-778-7879. If the arbitration in this section provision is found unenforceable or to not apply for a given dispute, then the proceeding must be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in King County, Washington. You hereby accept the exclusive jurisdiction of such court for this purpose. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- 12.4 Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2017, Holy Herbajuana Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. Holy Herbajuana; the Holy Herbajuana logo
- 12.6 Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision, nor shall any single or partial exercise by Holy Herbajuana of any right or power here under preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to establish an employment, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and Holy Herbajuana. This Agreement, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Holy Herbajuana’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding upon assignee’s.